Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We have liftoff

Here we are, t-minus five hours and I will be on a plane to LA. It's strange how long it takes some things to become real to me. I've been praying and preparing so much for this trip but it still seemed impossibly distant in a dream kind of way. But five hours out it doesn't seem at all like a dream anymore, I'm really going to spend three months with some of God's children in Australia. This has only been possible because of God working through some incredibly generous people people whom I greatly admire and love. Thank you to everyone who contributed whether in gift or in prayer. I hope to extend the love you've shown for me to everyone I meet in Brisbane.
I am blessed beyond all measure. I'm on my way to another country to grow relationships with more of God's children, I am blessed with people that helped me get there, I'm blessed with a supportive, loving family, blessed with encouraging friends, blessed with wise people to point out my stupidity and show me what Christ-like living looks like.
Next time I post I will be IN BRISBANE!!! many more post and pictures to follow.

Also, there has been a bit of a change up in my housing arrangement. If you didn't have my old one you weren't missing anything. My new address is:
4 Clearwater St
Ormiston QLD 4160, Australia


Love, Shalom!

No comments: